Versatile, Sophisticated and Focused Client Service
For more than three decades, Leland, Parachini, Steinberg, Matzger & Melnick LLP has helped business and individual clients achieve their goals. LPS serves a diverse client base in a stimulating practice that strives for counsel and advocacy of the highest quality in a prompt, efficient and cost-effective manner. Originally known as Cerf, Robinson & Leland, our firm was founded by Marcel E. Cerf, a prominent California jurist who began practice in 1900. In 1980, Cerf’s firm merged with the firm of Matzger & Melnick to become Leland, Parachini, Steinberg, Flinn, Matzger and Melnick. We adopted our current name in 1997 when David B. Flinn was appointed as judge to the Contra Costa County Superior Court bench.
For additional information about the scope of our practice and the ways we strive to deliver effective service for our client, please contact us in San Francisco.